Sydney is Australia’s largest and most famous city. Home to spectacular beaches, breathtaking harbour views, historic landmarks, and a vibrant foodie culture – Sydney delivers an extraordinary range of options for dating and making connections with people you meet on The Love Club.
If you’re single and looking for love, playing the dating game or looking to expand your social network, Sydney has a wealth of options to consider for dating ideas. Once you have made a connection on The Love Club get out and enjoy the perks of living in one of the most cosmopolitan and beautiful cities in the world.
Thousands of Sydneysiders use The Love Club to find their perfect match
Sydney is renowned for being a fast paced and social city yet it can often be easy for people to get stuck in their social cliques, making it challenging to meet new people.
The Love Club takes the difficulty out of meeting new people and helps you find other singles in Sydney who share similar interests and who are looking for the same type of relationship as you. The Love Club delivers compatible singles straight to your mobile, where you can click through on members who catch your eye or remove members from the equation who aren’t quite what you’re looking for.
Find other singles in Sydney on The Love Club
We have members who are looking for singles to date across Sydney. Follow these easy steps to increase your chances of finding other Sydneysiders near you on The Love Club:
- Join for free and create your profile and import your favourite photos from Facebook® or upload from your mobile or computer
- When writing your profile, specify that you are looking for other singles in Sydney for dating or relationships
- Cut to the chase and find a favourite who’s on your wavelength
- Browse by location and find out how close other Sydney singles are from your location
Sydney dating ideas
Sydney is one of the worlds most beautiful and vibrant cities with so much to do, eat and see at any time of the day or night. Whether you’re on a budget, an outdoorsy person or prefer fancy dinners there is something to suit most tastes and persuasions.
Dating in Sydney on a budget
Sydney may be regarded as one of most expensive cities in the world but there is so much to do on a shoestring budget. Check out some of these inexpensive date ideas that are bound to make an impression:
- Take a stroll though Sydney’s iconic Royal Botanical Gardens
- Be tourists for the day and enjoy the new Barangaroo Reserve and foreshore areas
- Pack a picnic hamper and venture down to Milsons Point under the Harbour Bridge, the lush grass at Bondi Beach or one of Sydney’s secret beaches that surround the harbour
- Grab a coffee at one of Sydney’s trendy cafes
- Up your culture game and visit the Art Gallery of NSW for free
- Catch the ferry to Cockatoo Island and soak up the history
Sydney singles love the outdoors
Sydneysiders are an active bunch and enjoy getting outdoors to enjoy the Sydney lifestyle. Why not get active and try one of these dating ideas:
- Take a surfing lesson together at Manly beach
- Hire a kayak and paddle around Sydney’s North Harbour taking a break at a secluded cove along the way
- Choose one of Sydney’s many bush walking trails and take a hike
- Take a ferry across the Port Hacking river to Bundeena
Sydney dating by night
Sydney is well known for its trendy pocket bars, live music venues and restaurants. Dating other singles from The Love Club is one of the best ways to eat and drink your way around Sydney while having fun at the same time, so get on out there and experience all that Sydney has to offer.